Friday 4 September 2015

New Classes

I've been out of dancing for about 6 months as the times of my classes changed and I physically couldn't get from work to class in time.

It's meant I'm completely out of practice - I'm a lazy bugger, and while I may have said I would drill regularly at home, you could count the amount of times I did so on one hand and still have enough left to eat crisps (something I did do regularly...)

I managed to hook up with a better timed class with the same teacher, and had the first one tonight. God I'm out of shape. The muscles still know the moves, but after about 5 minutes they were done and begging for a sit down.

It was a 2 hour class.

I may not be able to stand tomorrow. My feet are filthy from the floor in the dance hall, but bending over to wash them really hurts!

Even so, it's good to be back. 


1 comment:

  1. So hard to get back into the habit after a break. Well done!

    ReplyDelete